Monday 22 July 2013

Soooo here's my first post! Feels weird writing it sorry if it reads a little awkward





There's a heatwave at the moment so I'm a tad sweaty and gross not going to lie. But basically I am OBSESSED with the fashion industry, which I know, is said by a lot of people. But I really am! This blog will include other aspects and ideas too, but my aim is for it to be primarily fashion based. Going to try keep it more professional in style when it comes to certain posts, but there will be other posts that are way more relaxed, about different things I like to do in my spare time, such as yoga, fitness, DIY's




I've already written about me in, well, in the 'About Me' section, but here's some random facts :)


  • natural redhead
  • yoga loving, clean eating vegan
  • currently have 3 tattoos (for now)
  • can't ride a bike...
  • I love scents and smellies (like perfumes, candles, body butters, etc etc etc)


Also I'm about to change courses if I can, or if not then quit to gain more experience in this industry. Determined to make it one way or another, so I'd be grateful for any advise or ideas I can get involving this or blogging. I'm also happy to give any tips or advice in anything you want to know more about, or even just to chat as I love meeting new people and learning new things!





My next post will just be about my own style, fashion loves, wants kind of thing while I research for the post after that. Also applying for millions of jobs at the moment as I currently don't have one, having no money sucks and is beyond depressing I'm sure you'll agree



Love Charly xox

P.s. here's a photo of me with some of my friends enjoying ourselves. As you can see, we have a strong ethos of 'work hard, play hard' :)
(the pale one with the black hair is meee)

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1";
  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...