Saturday 24 August 2013

Bleaching. DIY.


Being the crazy rebellious 20 year old I am, my night sat consisted of researching for a couple of posts (watch this space) while watching Harry Potter  in my pjs with a (vegan) pizza and the dog.


As beautiful as this genuinely is ( <3 ) I felt I needed to do something a little more productive earlier in the day to justify it so decided to bleach some tops. Here are the results:





Light Blue Tee, Ebay






Black Vest Top, H&M, Similar Available
Some helpful tips: 
  • Do it on binbags on a lino or outside
  • Make sure there is plenty of ventilation
  • Wear gloves, or have your fave hand moisturizer close by (I use Neal's Yard Save the Bees, smells lush, highly recommend!) 
  • Make sure you rinse them well to make sure all the bleach is washed out so the fabric isn't damaged
  • Add more, in layers, to create a more depth



What do ya'll think? What are you're fave combinitions & patterns when dying or bleaching? Just let me know if you'd like to know how to do this

Hope you had a lovely lazy day too
Charly xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...